Mumbai; Dec.17: The handsome hunk of Bollywood, John Abraham, turns 43 today. Born on December 17,1972, this irresistible actor has made heads turn right from his earlier days of modelling and acting. As he evolved as an actor and a person there were more positives that made people fall in love with this comparatively reserved star. While wishing the actor a Happy Birthday, here are five things you probably dis not know about him
1. Name: John Abraham comes from a mix of Zoroastrian and Malayali family. While his dad, Abraham John, literally named him his exact reverse, his Zoroastrian name is Farhan.
2. Education: We all know about John's career path from entering Gladrags to bagging his debut film, Jism. However not many know that he holds a MBA degree from Mumbai and can easily make a career in any corporate field.
3. Media Relations: The actor who aimed at being an architect like his father ended up working in media client servicing and client relations before entering Bollywood. He was a work experience in promotional strategies and brand planning for various companies.
4. The inventor in him: In high school, John came up with a mobile game which he liked to call Velocity. He went on to sell the rights of this game which was releasedby the programming and developmentcompany, Small Devices.
5. JA: While his production house, JA became famous for producing Vicky Donor and also won various awards for it, not many know that the actor - producer also focuses on gyming and workout clothes under the brand of JA fitness and entire styling section under JA.