Paris attacks suspect Abdeslam refuses

News

The last known survivor of the team that carried out last November's Paris attacks has refused to talk during questioning Friday by anti-terror judges, and the session has ended abruptly.

Salah Abdeslam's lawyer, Frank Berton said his client invoked his right to silence

Abdeslam, 26, had said last month he wanted to explain all. Berton told reporters that Abdeslam was disturbed by the 24-hour video surveillance in his maximum-security cell.

Friday was the first time Abdeslam was questioned since since his extradition from Belgium last month.
source TOI

More Articles