The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the IBPS CWE RRB V Officer Scale I, II and III Results 2016 on the official website, ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS CWE RRB V Officer Scale I, II and III Results 2016 on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in
The results contain names of candidates who have qualified mains exam and are shortlisted for the interview round.
The institute conducted the Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) V Office Assistant Mains Exam 2016 on December 18 at various test centres across the nation.
Steps to check the results:
- Log on to the website, ibps.in
- Click on RRB tab
- Click on Score Card tab
- Enter your roll numbers and registration details
- Click to submit button
- Results will be displayed
- Take a print for future reference
The notification for (CWE RRBs-V) recruitment was issued on September 9 to fill up 16,560 posts.
Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants
- Candidates who will qualify online examination will be called for a Common Interview conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT, coordinated by IBPS
- The total marks allotted for interview are 100
- The relative weightage (ratio) of CWE and interview will be 70:30 respectively
- Candidates should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.