Here's the list of courses to be started by DU's School of Opening Learning (SOL).
All students struggling to study in Delhi University can now hope for getting admission.
According to sources, DU's School of Opening Learning (SOL) is expected to start 10 new undergraduate courses, including vocational courses, for the commencing academic session.
As reported, the SOL's governing body (GB) of the varsity has given a nod to undergraduate courses such as BSc (honours) mathematics, BA (honours) history, and Bachelor of Vocation in human resource management.
List of courses:
1. BSc (honours) mathematics
2. BA (honours) history
3. BA (honours) economics
4. BA (honours) Hindi
5. BA (honours) psychology
6. BA (honours) Sanskrit
7. BA (honours) Hindi journalism
8. BVoc in human resource management
9. BVoc in office management and secretarial practices
10. BVoc in marketing management and retail business