State

Two Families Rendered Homeless After Fire Mishap In Bhadrak

Bhadrak: Members of two families were rendered homeless after four rooms were gutted in a major fire that broke out at Mruganayani village in Chandbali area of Bhadrak district late on Sunday night.

According to sources, the fire broke out in a house owned by Gobardhan Barik and later spread to the adjoining house of Gobardhan's brother, Trilochan Barik within minutes in the congested locality. By the time fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames, properties worth lakhs of rupees including household stuffs were reduced to cinders in the fire mishap. an investigation is currently underway. 

Visakhapatnam Bhagat Ki Kothi Express catches fire near Bolangir

Bolangir: Panic gripped the passengers travelling in Visakhapatnam Bhagat Ki Kothi Express today after the Express train caught fire near Harishankar ...

No Impact On Matric Question Papers Dispatch During Bandh: Mass Edu Secy

Bhubaneswar: The 12-hour Odisha Bandh called by farmers did not have any impact on the dispatch of matriculation question papers, informed Mass Educat...

Naveen Dedicates Projects Worth Rs 2000 Cr In Bargarh

Bargarh: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today inaugurated a slew of development projects and laid the foundation stone of several others worth Rs 2000 ...

Odisha bandh observed by NNKS, several activists taken into preventive custody

Bhubaneswar: Vehicular traffic has been disrupted across the state due to the dawn-to-dusk Odisha bandh observed by the Naba Nirman Krushak Sangathan ...