State

LPG cylinder leak: Four including two kids injured in Bhadrak

Bhadrak: As many as four persons of a family were injured after an LPG cylinder caught fire in their house at Yusufpur village in Bhadrak district last night.According to sources, the mishap occurred last night when the LPG cylinder developed leakage and caught fire during cooking. The mishap left four persons, including two kids, with burn injuries.

The injured persons were rescued and rushed to a local hospital soon after the incident. They were later shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack after their health condition deteriorated.

Speaker Announces Presiding Officers Panel

Bhubaneswar:  The names of presiding officers of the House proceedings in Odisha Legislative Panel has been announced by Speaker Surya Narayan Pa...

Class 10 Girl Gang-Raped In Odisha

Keonjhar: With no respite in site from growing sexual assault against minors in the State, a Class-10 girl has been gang raped by a group of men in Jo...

First session of 16th Odisha Assembly begins

Bhubaneswar: The first session of 16th Odisha Assembly began today with the customary address to the House by Governor Ganeshi Lal.The session started...

Rourkela Police busts cricket betting racket, 2 bookies held

Rourkela: The Rourkela Plant Site Police have busted a cricket betting racket and arrested two bookies from Daily market area in the town late last ni...