Two of a family die of food poisoning in Odisha

News

Chhatrapur, Oct 5: In a tragic incident, two members of a family died and two others were taken seriously ill after taking contaminated food in a village in Odisha's Ganjam district on Saturday.

According to reports, a man and his three children from a poor family in Rajpur village under Chhatrapur police station limits, suffered from acute stomach pain and vomiting after they had dinner on Friday night.

All four of them were then rushed to the MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Brahmapur but the son and a daughter, who were in a very critical state, succumbed to food poisoning this morning.

The condition of the father and his eldest daughter was also stated to be critical, reports said.

More Articles