Spouses of H1B Visa Holders in US to get Work Permit


Washington, Feb 25: Now the spouses of H1B Visa holders can apply for the work permit in the United States from May 26 after the American government took this decision for the interest of the large numbers of Indian immigrants in the country.

The US government on Tuesday announced that the spouses of the H1B Visa holders will be given permission for work in the country with effect beginning on May 26.

This will benefit thousands of professionals who are staying with their partners but not allowed to work in any companies and organisations there.

As per the decision, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will start working on this new law on May 26.

More Articles