kendrapara: major fire broke out at Petrol pump

News

Kendrapara,November 6:Panic gripped Garadpur area after an office of a petrol pump here was engulfed in flames late on Thursday night leading to loss of property worth over a lakh of rupees and injuring a person seriously.

On being informed, fire officials rushed to spot and doused the flame.

Police have been identified the victim as Chita Ranjan Sahoo.
He has been admitted to a private hospital in Cuttack and his condition is stated to be critical.

Though exact reason of the fire is yet to ascertained, short-circuit is believed to be the main reason behind the accident, sources added.

More Articles