Father-son dies of electrocution in Ganjam

News

Khalikote,November 10 :  A man and his son died of electrocution in Laxminarayanpur village under Khalilote on Monday.

The victims have been identified as Mangulu Jena and Narana Jena, a student of class IX.

Two others, Govinda Goud and his son Shivram Goud, severely injured in the incident have been shifted to MKCG medical college in Berhampur, where the doctors declared them dead, they said. 

The bodies were handed over to the families after post mortem, police said, adding investigation was underway.

Sources said all four, on their way to home came in contact with a live electric wire laid to trap wild boars.


More Articles