Woman died of electrocution

News

Ganjam,November 13: A woman was electrocuted after a live wire fell on her at Prayagi Village in Ganjam district under Rambha police limits on Thursday.

The deceased has been identified as Sujata Sahu.

The incident  took place when Sujata was going to her paddy field and a live wire suddenly fell on her in the mid way. She died on the spot.

Meanwhile, irate locals have taken possession of the body and blocked the roads demanding settlement for the loss.

More Articles